Monday, February 23, 2009

Just so happy :)

Wow what a beautiful flower !!! The color is awesome, the petals reaching to heaven as if rejoicing the Lord who planted it here. This is what I want to look like to passers by, this is the love and glory of my heavenly Father I want to project. Lord to those I know and to those I pass in my daily walk may I please display Your overwhelming love with such an eye catching brilliance. Today Most High I am grateful that you have filled my heart with this same beauty, I am filled with this joy, happiness and love that you have so generously blessed me with. If only a small reflection of this were to escape thru my eyes, it would be obvious to those I see that I am filled with the love of the Lord.
Today Father i am grateful for the verse you highlighted for me today.
Psalm 143:8
Let me hear Thy loving kindness in the morning, For I trust Thee; Teach me the way in which I should walk; for to Thee I lift up my soul.

No comments: