Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Video games for the family.

Ahhh, today I am grateful for a video game I can play with my family:) Wii fit, and it is fun, really fun. For awhile now my husband and boys have been trying to get me to try this game and that game. Non of which stirred the slightest bit of desire in me to play. This Wii Fit is great, and fun and good for me too? I mean this is awesome.
I'm also grateful for friends I can reach out to in a time I need prayer and receive their quick responses. Just knowing they are praying too helps extensively.
Oh how I wish I could properly describe my bible study buddies, what a complete treasure and blessing they are to me. I mean complete in every sense of the word too. I have no clue what I did to earn receiving such a gift from God, but boy am I grateful!!!!

No comments: