Tuesday, November 11, 2008

oh my goodness !!!!


Sometimes I see pictures like this and am in awe. So beautiful are the blues and greens. So powerful is the horse as it runs thru the water. Some of my favorite times are out in nature, completely separate from man's creation, totally surrounded by HIS creation. Lord today I am grateful for the display of YOUR love for us, in the colors YOU created for us. For the flowers, mountains, skies, waters. YOU could have made it any old way, but instead YOU have given us sight, smell, taste, touch, and sound of YOUR majesty in every direction we could see. Father thank YOU for the glory of YOUR creation. To see YOUR work is humbling, makes a woman weep, tears of awe as I sit back and see YOU. Oh how very beautiful a place, YOUR tender heart in every trace.

No comments: