Friday, December 12, 2008

growing can be NO fun


This picture goes from being beautiful to me, than not so beautiful. Today -I get this picture. Today I feel the process of learning a lesson can make you feel buried, make you feel surrounded by dirt. Growing can make you feel physically changed, mentally beat. But ah.....wait ???
Growing means you are expanding into more wisdom, growing means you are being taught a lesson. I can see where I will be grateful to have learned such a lesson, I can see where I needed to change, to grow. Can I say I like the process? No. Can I say it's been easy to praise Him throughout all this? No
Can I see a light at the end of this? Yes. Well okay maybe I can not visually see a light, or even the end of this, but I trust that it will end, I trust this life lesson will have an end. I trust my Father to take what has been hard, really hard for me and make it something beautiful. I trust I will look back at this as a small price to pay for a greater understanding of my ways and where I made a mistake. It is this trust I hold onto, it is this fact that He will prevail I hold dear. It is this complete faith in God that will give me strength to keep going, pushing my way thru the dirt to bloom one day. I am HIS, and HE will bring me to bloom for HIS purpose, I promise you this is fact.
Today God I am grateful for learning, I am grateful YOU teach me, I am grateful for love so powerful satan must bow down before it. I am grateful that satan can come six guns a blasting and God has offered me HIS full armor. What an honor, to be saved , to be loved, to be a child of GOD.

No comments: