Friday, December 5, 2008

Oh that HIS ear is on me I'm humbled to my knees.

Today I am grateful for friends that pray for me and with me. I'm grateful to God for being quick to convict me when I'm just not paying attention.
I have begun this my third attempt at posting and words fail me. Yeah if you know me you too are shocked by this. God is directing me to listen more, again.
Clearly I remember the beginning of the year when I was beginning a new study and God told me to shut up. He did try asking me to be quiet repeatedly, but, well like an over excited child I did not hear him thru all my chatter. Clearly I began to hear Him say shut up Lisa, listen to me speak directly to you thru these people. Listen for it, you'll know it's me the minute the words are spoken, but ya gotta shut up and listen.
Today Lord I am grateful when you take extra time to reach me, when I miss the first few attempts you do not just blow me off, you continue to reach out to me and offer help.

Today Father that I may be more tuned into You is my heart-felt prayer. That I don't miss your direction while attempting to find my own way. Lord I'm grateful to be able to reach up to you and know that forever your hand and heart are right there eagerly awaiting me to come to you. Lord, Most High I am grateful for a love I am unable to comprehend or feel worthy of, yet know is there.
When the cold wind blows and the snow falls, when barely another creature sees me and knows I am chilled to the bone, You Lord know me and see me. You Lord offer me shelter and peace. Thank you Lord.

No comments: