Thursday, October 9, 2008

waiting...watching...wondering...knowing...trusting :)

As I sit and wait to see how the Lord will get me thru things, watching for His mighty hand to mold each situation. Wondering what will happen next, I am blessed to know He loves me, that His desire is always what will be best for me. Whether it is the path I would've chosen or not, I trust that what He does is in His best interest for me. God today I am grateful to know that as I put one foot in front of the other in faith, whether the road be lined with delight or things that distress me, I can walk in faith that this is by love, that I am going to get to the other side of this closer to you, looking back and knowing your love was with me. You sent the counselor to assure me, remind me, love me and guide me. You sent your son here to wear flesh and show me the way, you sacrificed Him to take away my sin. God your love is so overwhelming to comprehend, but today I am grateful that even though I can not comprehend it's magnitude, i can rejoice because I know it to be real.

No comments: