Friday, October 3, 2008

on those days??

During "those days" when I may not feel His presence, I seek Him. Mornings when I feel more alone than others I have learned to seek Him. I reach into His word for Him. I will begin counting blessings to remember His grace. I will read a blog, or dive into a study or just open my eyes to see Him around me. My children are eating breakfast, by the grace of God they have food and vitamins:). My boys ready themselves for school, by God's grace they have an opportunity to enrich their minds:) The morning is chilly, by the grace of God we have shelter:). Then as I bathe myself in His love I begin to "feel" Him. Silly me I'm not alone, I'm just not open to Him, so I begin to open my eyes to see Him. I'm not sure I will ever be able to really feel as the prophets of our past did when they physically heard His voice, or saw Him, until I enter heaven. But the humbling of my physical body, the tears that water my heart are very real when I am sure He is with me. To witness Him at work is a thrill I will ever seek, my body quakes with emotion, tears just fall from my eyes I am blessed to know on "those days" I can look back to moments when I was as certain as anything ever before that my Father is real, my Father is personal, and my Father seeks me. I can say that on "those days", I hang tight to my absolute faith in Him being there, and me just needing to seek Him. Today God I am grateful for Your love. and Father today I am grateful for bloggers that share their faith and testimonies with everyone so that on "those days" when I may not feel you I can rest in the fact that you are hard at work, trying to bring us all home:)

No comments: