Thursday, August 7, 2008

grateful for His pictures


So many times God has spoken to me in pictures, from detailed textured art to bright beautiful crayon. Cool thing is He knows when I need it to be clearer, when I long to understand but can't quite get my head around it. In the middle of a conversation with Him He places this picture in my heart, ah ha I get it. Someone that is very dear to me, I'll refer to her as flower. I don't believe anyone will read this blog but just in case her name will be protected. Flower has repeatedly suggested I write this stuff down, so here I blog. Last night in bible study Beth Moore provided us all with this AWE moment, this visual of visuals. She asked us to stand shoulder to shoulder so close that nothing could come between us. Beth explained this is how we are supposed to be, united together, regardless of our differences we are all children of Christ and we should be unified, shoulder to shoulder. Then she said "Jesus, I present to you, the Kings daughters". I was moved beyond my physical world in that moment. I was fully in the spritual world. I, as God is my witness (cuz He was there too) stood with my sisters shoulder to shoulder presented before His throne. It was breath-taking, knee -buckling, unifying, a miracle in action type moment. There I stood before His throne, presented as His daughter, with His daughters and I will never be the same. There are not enough colors and sounds to adequately draw this moment for you. What I can explain is in that moment, doing what God found pleasing (standing unified as His children), seeking Him, God gave me a glimpse, a preview of heaven. No experience here on earth can even come close.
Today I am grateful for His generousity, His grace, His love for us.

No comments: