Monday, August 18, 2008

multitudes of gratitude

It seemed I waited so long to go on this trip with my daughter, and here we are horseback riding on the beach in Progresso. It was an awesome time together. The whole trip was just wonderful. We laughed alot, a whole lot. My little girl got to travel outside the states. I fell asleep each night thanking God for the day, I woke up doing the same thing. Gratitude overflows from me to my heavenly Father for giving me this opportunity to spend time with my little girl. I'm continually amazed by His generousity. I mentioned listening to a series of teachings by Pastor Jerry, and in that series he teaches about God wanting the best for us, well let me tell you this trip God provided was THE best, I wouldn't change a thing. Even the painful sunburn was awesome. From before to during to after, everything went just great. I believe if you live expecting God to provide, He will, He wants to. Looking to Him for everything is a gift, and even if it's not what you wanted it will be what you need, that is an awesome reality, God's reality for me, for us. Live for Him, love Him. Oh and be grateful, so grateful that His love endures...forever.

No comments: