Wednesday, August 27, 2008

thank you Lord

Thank you Lord, my God for listening to me whine. When I have feelings swishing around in my head and I am leaning neither this way or that way. Thank you for allowing me to lay this mess of emotions at your feet, completely trusting you to work it all out.
Thank you God for the beauty of a marriage coming back together, for allowing me to witness my friends faith close and upfront from the moment her hubby moved out to the moment you moved him back in 9 months later. I watched her faith and her example of living by the bible and it's promises when I admittedly would have given up months before. Lord thank you for sermons on cd that speak to me and teach me.
God, thank you for my kids, each one of them is a wonderful, shining example of your love and generosity for allowing me the privilege to parent them. You are mercy, you are love, and you are grace.

No comments: