Friday, August 29, 2008

Oh boy, a choice, how awesome.


What an awesome reality? I dared not ask for a choice, but just to serve. Then God said witness in the prisons Lisa go and share in there with those ladies. Well I dare not lie and type that I said "okay Lord as you wish". Nope I actually argued this choice of His with him for a year. God heard my cries and knew my fears and changed my location not the path necessarily. God said if not here than somewhere. Then as if He packed my bags, my move was effortless, seamless, completely the hand of God. @ years after we moved here the time has come to do this, first I had to find a way, then get clearance, then wait my turn. Now time is coming and another choice has my Father laid before, as if knowing I needed comfort, to feel His presence. To feel completely comfortable with going in He has 3 different coriculums(?) I can choose from. His choice will be made clear but in His merciful way He is making me feel comfortable, He is making His presence known. Thank you God for being everything I need, everything I want, surely more than I deserve.

No comments: