Tuesday, August 5, 2008

so much gratitude :):)



As I anticipate a vacation with my daughter, I reflect back on past vacations. This picture is from our trip to Missouri, so much fun.

Today I am grateful for answered prayers, for knowing without a fraction of doubt God heard my cries. Funny, even though we know He's there and that no "being" cares more for us, it floors us when we feel His presense. Even on days I'm being convicted, disciplined, pruned, just knowing it's Him doing it makes it so much better, right?

I'm grateful for this month being one of time with family and fun. Both my older kids will have visited me this month, my two younger boys will have spent a week at each grandparents this month. Praise God for the blessings of being able to do these things. I am overjoyed to know we stay connected while living far apart.

I am gratful for Women of Faith this month, and the opportunity to bond with women from my home church and others as we come together to seek Him, to know Him more, to worship Him. After going last year I could not stay away this year. It is such a blessing to attend these events and gatherings. To hear Him through others, to see His work, to witness His love. Grateful, grateful, grateful am I.

No comments: