Friday, August 8, 2008

Ready for a trip :)



Last year my husband and boys and I went on this cruise, it was an awesome time. This year I will be taking this cruise with my daughter. Praise God for the blessings he pours out to me to allow me to do such a thing. I am so excited, she flies in today.

Today I am grateful for opportunities recognized. So many times God attempts to bless us, and in our busy state of mind, or our feelings of unworthiness we do not accept these opportunities. Lately I've been listening to a series on cd by Pastor Jerry, called the Blood Covenant. In this series time and time again God offers Himself, His blessings to His people, time and time again they did not see it or grasp it. I'm equally as guilty as my ancestors. Today Lord open my eyes to your giving, your blessings. I pray my heart accepts how happy you want me to be. Challenging myself in each moment to cherish the people you have placed in my life. Opening my heart to slow down and appreciate each person, blessing. To wrap my heart around each lesson you want me to learn. These people are not interuptions to my day but placed there by you for a purpose I will never know if I do not slow down. May I anticipate you in each day, open and waiting to see you, and standing still till I fill your direction for me. Today Lord I expect you, want you, need you to guide me. Today Lord may I recognize you, and cherish the blessings you shower down on me, in the mighty name of your sacrifice, Jesus, amen.

No comments: