Thursday, September 25, 2008

feeling better, but wonder if ???

Sometimes I want to share the really cool things God is doing in me and I feel...I don't know like I'm bragging sometimes, but I'm not. God has been so generous with me that I just want to shout from the rooftops how awesome He is. During bible study we have women dealing with peaks, some in valleys and some just wondering in the desert it seems, so I feel bad being so happy, so amazed. Then I feel compeled to share and I feel these looks?
God has opened my eyes to His word, to the joy of studying Him and getting to know Him. As far as possesions and things my life has not changed, it's my view that has, and I feel so blessed. I share so that they see it's there, for anyone, I'm not special at all. I do not want this joy lessened by "these looks" so my prayer today is to keep on keeping on being happy, joyful. God today I am grateful for You, Your word and the joy of getting to know You, thank you Lord.

1 comment:

debily said...

Your "bragging" is someone else's encouragement. Thanks for sharing it and for keeping the fire lit for others to see.
You are a lighthouse on a hill, shining your light to those who navigate dangerous, dark waters. Though they may never tell you, you guide them safely through to their own safe harbor.