Monday, September 8, 2008

okay today is the 1st day I fished in bigger waters.

Fishing in a familiar pond is relaxing, fun, without surprise. Today is the first time I went into bigger waters with the Threads of Gratitude email. Some recipients are not people of faith, some are down right non believers. I think its those without God that give me most pause. Not because I'm worried God can not work with them, but because if they come to me with questions, doubts, negativity I need to go back with the right answer, something from scripture to guide them. God help me, guide me, be that most beautiful lamp unto my feet. Oh and since I have your ear Lord can you make this easier?
Today I am grateful for a spirit to serve.
Today I am grateful for a new life group to grow in and a great "get to know each other dinner last night.
Today I am grateful for a husband that still doesn't understand this but loves me enough to support this.

No comments: