Tuesday, September 23, 2008

praising God when I feel yucky.

Feeling yucky is not much fun. I'm tired although I slept atleast 8 hours. My body is a bit shaky and well it's ucky. Days like these are sometimes hard to lift my bible and open it to read God's word. Then to do the life group workbook and womens bible study seems difficult too, but I do them. Not because I'm some champ, or even studious at all. I do them because I love God, I long to know more about Him, to learn more about my ancestry. Today is tough cuz my hands are shaky. But these are the days I need Him more, these are the times I get beyond myself and into obediance.
God today I am grateful for my spirit reaching out to connect with you although my flesh seems to say it would be okay to let just this day pass without reading or studying. Today God I am grateful that a willing spirit trumps a ucky flesh everytime. May your word be a tonic to my soul, may whatever you teach me today be a lesson my flesh needed to hear. Today God I am grateful to have you, and love you.

No comments: