Wednesday, September 24, 2008

figuring it out...well figuring this out :)

Okay so I'm still feeling the icks, but God has given me a plan. My level of energy to get thru each day is minimal due to the icks. So...God being genius and knowing I need Him even more (ya know to whine on His shoulder that I feel these icks) told me to do my reading first, followed by my studies and I will be better for it. Okay so I still feel the icks BUT, yesterday was worse cuz I had trudged thru the day reading a bit here, studying a bit there, feeling bad because I wasn't "into" doing it at all. Today I did that first, so even though my flesh feels the icks, my spirit has been lifted, get it?
Today God I am grateful for a spirit that can be in me and not feel these icks. Today I am grateful for friends that pray for me and the blessing of praying for them. Oh and God I'm grateful you got me to lunch with some friends to enjoy their company even though a nap is what my flesh wanted yesterday. Thank you God, I love you.

No comments: