Thursday, September 4, 2008

tears so close...all day...so happy I am leaking !!!

All day I'm either crying happy tears or they are welling up in my eyes. God is at work and I am seeing this with my own eyes, can you dig it? Little old me, nothing special for sure but still granted the priviledge of beholding my Father at work. After hearing Him and taking steps to follow Him I got to witness Him. Its truly amazing each time I see it, and I'm grateful.

I gotta tell ya this morning after taking the first few steps in the direction He is sending me my heart hurt, physical pain. At first I panicked I'm very human in that way. Then God whispered to me"fear not silly girl, I'm just knocking down walls, reorganizing this mess, making myself more at home" Oh Lordy Lord did my eyes feel full of cleansing tears. I'm feeling these pains and know I'm not at risk but in the midst of being saved. I am 1 grateful girl, so very grateful I wish I could make you see this gratitude, it is beautiful.

No comments: