Thursday, September 4, 2008

a net and a brain :)

Ideas come in so many ways, most times I know if I don't stop and write it down I will forget them, all this genius gone without a trace :) Like the notion of only using 5% of our brain. God is absolute genius to only allow us this much on our own. Can you imagine what mayhem we would cause if we had more capacity to think? My 5% of brain activity is maxed out, so much so that the thought of studying the bible had me terrified. I mean I could not wrap my head around the language let alone the meaning. But...yesterday God told me not to worry, He would provide, and my guess is He's allowing me to tap into His reserve, the other 95%, because it's coming together in my mind, it's making sense. Dare I mention I'm reading 3 different things right now in an effort to atleast grasp 1 of them and glory be to God I'm getting it all. It is trully amazing and I am yes grateful.
The other idea God gave me is that of threads of gratitude. 1st I saw this as a way to begin a week in the right frame of mind and heart. A way to lift up all my joy to the very source of joy. Now, genius as He is, He has shown me a net, He is making me a fisherman of gratitude. This is a way to bring together a posture of gratitude, together in gratitude we are joyous. God wants these threads to be a net, to gather gratitude. It all makes perfect sense in my heart, my words might fail to clearly communicate this .
God is awesome, God is generous, God has and will provide all things necessary to serve Him, even brain capacity :) I am thankful.

1 comment:

debily said...

And now, your net is on the 'net...and God's kingdom will receive the "net" profit of your obedience.

(okay, so it was silly, but I meant it.)