Friday, September 19, 2008

sketch artist.

I wish I had a sketch book or photo album of the wonderful pictures God gives me. A place to leaf thru and see what He showed me and when. Or to write down each thing He says. Sometimes there not words so much as a feeling. I don't know maybe I'll just jot down things as they come. Today God said with His full armor on we can walk away from these spats with satan completely unharmed, as a matter of fact He said we could leave His scent on satan. Kinda like being around a smoker, after you part company the scent of the smoker is on you, you need to bath and do laundry to remove it.
I've mentioned a friend before her name is flower (in my head). Recently I saw her in a picture being blown about by winds, barely hanging on, and God said all she would give to these winds was her fragrance. What a treat God has affirmed to me that I could, only thru Him, walk away from satan and leave my scent on him !!!! Does it sound crazy? Probably, but its true.
Today God I am grateful for the gift, the infinate blessing of the priviledge of putting on your full armor. Today God I am grateful for the cute cartoon you gave me of satan walking away from me, defeated and smelling of your love. All things are possible thru He who loves me.

1 comment:

debily said...

what a cool picture. I love when God gives us great mental pictures like that. I also wish he had given me some grain of artistic ability to put it down on paper.